Tuesday, December 6, 2011

if your dog is so aggressive-a perspective coach

One of the best things you can do to cope with high aggression level of obedience, and when I say, a high level of control, I’m talking about, with or without distraction. The dog will come when called at any time to heal properly, walk properly on a leash, stay, where every time, even when other dogs, people ring the bell, and distracting things. This audience, what to say. But what we often get into a conversation with potential clients and discuss the problem of aggression, I wonder: Well, one of the best things you can do for your dog’s obedience. Like to hear about your dog? And very often they will say: Oh, my dog ​​is very obedient. Still I can not understand why it is aggressive. Therefore, they will go through the list and say something like, well, he was obedient. Oh, absolutely. The incident occurred when there are distractions? Oh, yes, he knows how to stay. Stay within 20 minutes, until it is another dog? Number able to walk properly on a leash? Yes dose was functioning properly when the trigger is aggression or a dog lover? No, he pulls something. What I always try to communicate with people is that it is impossible to determine, with aggression listen well. Simple obedience, he is here to listen to the treatment and remain in treatment. We do not hear will be rectified with good aggression. We need to define aggression excellent listen.

What I have always tried to help people and do it so as to remove someone from your dog, but what I was trying to do to help people to offer that level of obedience, a couple should be considered levels to get the problem resolved that the aggression.

So if you think you need help with aggression, the first thing I do is assess whether the dog is subject to the wise. He was obedient, very obedient, do not listen? Now, some clients come to us and say dogs ignore all but those who say and I think my dog ​​is very docile and aggressive. Well, this is good or excellent command of obedience? You can count every time your dog to listen to shit ask them to do something? If so, we can help. But 99% of the time I worked with someone, the answer is no. If you do not use us as a company that is the viewing experience, you need to do to solve the problems with aggression.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment